At Space Estates, we can offer you over fifteen years of property management experience combined with a professional, straight forward approach to the sale of your home.
Our residential sales service provides:
• a free, no obligation valuation of your property.
• full-colour marketing details of your property, with floor plans.
• the arrangement of an up-to-date Energy Performance Certificate, if required.
• a free, no obligation valuation of your property (EPC) for your property, if required.
• extensive internet marketing of your property on our own website and also via the national property portal rightmove.co.uk
• advertising of your property in our branch window displays, through leafleting and For Sale boards (with your permission).
• the automatic email notification via our website of your property's details to prospective buyers who are registered with Space Estates.
• accompanied viewings six days a week, arranged out of our local branches in St Albans, Harpenden and Hemel Hempstead. We also offer evening viewings at your convenience.
• adherence to the high levels of conduct and communication outlined in the industry's code of practice. We are members of the NAEA (National Association of Estate Agents) and The Property Ombudsman's Scheme.
• competitive rates that other estate agencies will find hard to match.
All of the above elements of our sales and marketing service are, of course, crucially important in themselves, but equally vital is our commitment to support you closely through the sometimes confusing details of a property's sale or purchase.
We see it as essential to Space Estates' relationship with you that we timetable the course of your sale and offer you advice at every stage.
We can guide you through:
• deciding on the price at which you should offer your property on the market.
• planning ahead with what needs to be done and when, to ensure a successful sale.
• the presentation of your property for viewings.
• any aspect of the property that may require changing (eg. redecoration) to maximise its sale appeal.
• the feedback we receive from viewings to ensure you get the sale you want in the timescale you need to meet.
• the legal paperwork that needs signing and when, in liaison with your solicitor.
We always seek to build on a relationship of trust that will see you get the results you want, recognising that your needs will always be different from the next client. Please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 023 5231 to discuss how we can help you facilitate the sale of your home.